Friday, April 11, 2008

Great Comeback...

Hello, hello! This is my comeback! I'm back and ready to rule the cyber world (it's too much work since i rule the regular world too, but someone has to do it! Thank God it's me!). So the weather here is getting better and better...time for some revealing clothes to come out of the closet and cover my body (half of it at least! I'm not doing any crunches for my posture, hello!??!?). So nice weather means a lot of things, walks with my dog, sitting on my balcony sipping ice-tea and reading books, go for coffees, go to the beach! Fun ways to pass your time...
I'm currently learning some more compositions on the piano. I love them all! I was watching a documentary about Mozart and his life (The Genius Of Mozart - BBC) and i must say he was WOW. How am i supposed to play the piano now? I know i totally suck...Stupid geniuses and child prodigies! Ok, so maybe they are good, but I am good-looking, and let's face it our stupid skin-deep society prefers good-looking people.

Easter's almost here and i can't wait... my SO AH-mazing friends are coming and we are going to have a blast!!

So gotta go... *sigh* ....a night at the opera, wearing the most exquisite Elie Saab gown and gorgeous Louboutin stilettos...


Dior Kisses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo babycakes,the blog is back!!!
Hooray for warmer weather