Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dude I'm Here...

Well, i know i'm not a good blogger. 2008 is not my year. Definately not. Things are happening and i'm trying to juggle everything i do, but let me tell you i'm not a juggler, i'm a Queen. Anyhoo, Easter was F to the ANTASTIC! I had fun with " Z " " A " and " R " and i saw also some other friends. We went out a lot (which is not my cup of tea) but it was absolutely faboo! the only thing is that i miss is " M " whenever i'm out, but i have to live with that...

Now don't get me wrong, i'm having a wubtastic faboo time, but some things tend to ignore my will (pure BLASPHEMY if you ask me) so i have minor perdicaments that i have to solve. Don't you worry my little people i will always rule, no one is going to take my place.

I have to wake up " Z ", so i should better go....
" Z " wake up! Time for champagne and salmon!!


Gotta love Elie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok ok,
I'm up, I'm up!!
I definately need a "mpougatsa"... lol

" E " said...

You do need a mpougatsa...

And another thing i have in my ear "Z"'s voice reading radiochemistry while i'm trying to study a Rachmaninoff music sheet. WHY LIFE'S SO COMPLICATED?!?