Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Guess Who's Back...

You are right...
The Bitch is back ergo the blog is back and i swear you won't be dissapointed. It's summer time, i had a pretty busy winter/spring, did a lot of shopping ( just ask my gold card) did a lot of traveling and did a lot of work. Right now it's time to have a good time before i return back to working hard (as if...)


Well what can i say i'm a busy person, everybody wants a piece of me, so many things, so little time... I don't get it. Why don't you just leave me alone people?


Let me be...
Alone with my "Flawless" cocktail hanging from my dazzleglassed lips and a box of Pierre Herme macarons resting beautifully on my well Chanel-manicured hands...











Dior Kisses

3 comments:

"r"+"z" said...

Correction:
drug queen hands.
Btw we are real upper east siders with our uber technologic headsets..
Greetings from the most exquisite club in Athens!

Ps: wb your bitchness

" E " said...

First of all thank you so much!
Secondly, Drag Queen (learn how to spell correctly).
And last but not least thank you for giving out any kind of location...
You are now officially really stupid. Congrats!!!

"R" said...

The truth is that you are a polite person!!!Politeness is a characteristic that sb can easily realize only by talking to you!You write it on your forehead with huge letters!
P O L IIIIII T E N E S S or otherwise E V G E N E I A!!!!!!