Monday, July 19, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day!


Good morning (or should i say evening?) everybody. It's a beautiful day...*sigh*
Have i ever told you how much i adore Leonid Afremov? There's something about his
paintings...Like he can capture emotions and feelings inside the colors. So colourful yet so sad... No one does color like him (well Titziano doesn't count...). He is remarkable!

Too bad i have to study...Hang in there though, cause even when i study i always find something exquisite to share with you...

p.s A bird told me that "M" is on a trip and she's having the forlest time...We'll wait for her to tell us all about it!


Dior Kisses

3 comments:

j said...

what a fabulous return to form! perhaps one of the best uses of color i've ever seen. reminds me of the work of glass sculptor dale chihuly.

thanks for sharing, e! and definitely looking forward to m's updates too :}

" E " said...

Glad to hear from you babycake! And i have to admit... I think i need a wonderful drawing for my blog! I don't ask for anything i'm just putting it out there... :P

j said...

whatever you need, babycake! let me know details or specifics and i'll try my best ;) anything for an exquisite blog!