Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Spirit...

Ah, Christmas eve...


My favorite time of the year. Everything about Christmas is so amazing and heart warming!

I love the smell of Christmas (even if it is overshadowed by my Dior perfume), the lights, the presents, the kindness and love in the air. There is something magical about Christmas, everything seems so fabulous and sparkly (like me!)...
I really want to relax this christmas with my family (after what i went through), drink tea, read books next to the fireplace with my daughter next to me.

The only thing i want for Christmas is for everyone in the world to find inner peace and happiness! So everybody: Have fun, do something nice and stop being so hard on yourself!

Christmas is here and i have to be there on time, you don't want to be late today! Christ the saviour is born!!

Merry Christmas everybody!




And remember: Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.

Christmas Kisses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too babycakes!
Hope you had a fab day!

Beautiful tree xo

" E " said...

I quite did and so did you!!

Now off we go to 2009...

Don't keep the New Year waiting!!