Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When Is It Going To Stop?!

Seriously i think i'm going to pass out. Of course even when i pass out i'm still gorgeous and fabulous, Louboutin heels hanging from my feet, Dior lip gloss on the carpet, Chanel jewelry around my neck, champagne glass next to my hand...

Of course i like passing out from shopping too much but in this case i'm going to pass out from studying too much. Yes i'm still studying and i have to study even more. I think this studying nightmare isn't going to end.
Hang in there you young gorgeous super intelligent lady, till december 19.


(wait a minute! That's not me! This is a lion! Or is it?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly right you "young gorgeous super intelligent lady" lol lol lol.

Oh you are one little hard worker..
5 more babycakes!

" E " said...

thanks babyc right back at ya.

Miss excellence...

4 more!!! Can't wait i think i'm going to squeal!!!