Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Technologizing And Socializing....


I have to say that i love technology SO much. From *.avi to *.mkv i love it all. But lately i figured out that the longer you use your phone (and by use i mean everything talking, sms, e-mail, msn, twitter, rss feeds, etc) the more your socializing points drop (and actually faster than you can say Dior).

Today i was so caught up in my tech hysteria that i forgot that i wasn't talking to my friends. They said that i wasn't very social, but they forgot that i was already ultra-social with my other friends on my phone. So the question is: Do you really drop your socializing points? Or you drop them for the people *outside* your phone and you gain them for the people *inside* your phone?And let's face it, if i'm with you for a coffee and i'm talking (not only talking...typing, tweeting, etc) with someone else on my phone, that says something....about you.


So grap your phones, start typing and gain some well deserved socializing points.

YSL Kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the technophobics drown into their own technological darkness...

Ps: Wirelessly posted with my super social state of art device

" E " said...

I know dahhhhling!!!

If you don't know how to handle it, then stop dishing it!