Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Wonderful Xperia(nce)...




OMG did i forgot to mention my new phone? I have to admit i don't only shop 'till i drop, but laptops, phones, pianos, lip gloss and mirrors are attached to my hand. So the moment i got my new cell phone i was delighted. It's everything i needed...ab fab and created for control-freaks. I can make lists and tasks and organize my whole life from high heels to exams.


Have you any idea how cool it is to have in alphabetical order all your lip glosses in one place (so that you won't buy the same twice...happens all the time) and your schedule for the next 3 years? Graduating from college, getting in the next university, my first job, first time i bought 5 balenciagas in a day, my first Hermes Birkin, first time i bought 10 Louboutins in a day, you get the idea...
Can't wait to fill my phone with my life...*sigh* How can you not love technology?

YSL Kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now consinder all these
with the state of art device...

" E " said...

Yeah, you told us in the afternoon what you have. Whatever you have "E" has it better!!!