Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring 2009...




Spring is here!! Haven't you noticed? No?! Maybe you haven't already received your spring present i sent you. What says better spring than orchids with godiva chocolates and chilled champagne cocktails?!?!

Can't wait for the weather to get hotter for some outdoor spring activities...Anything comes to mind?... I meant shopping!!!!
It's not that I like to shop. My doctor says so. For my sanity and good health. Now where did i put my credit card?

YSL Kisses


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Month!!
I would like a "Diamond Ring" please,
thank you.

" E " said...

Let me think.......NO.

Everybody have a wubtastic, forl month full of happiness, excitment, new flings (just for the sex) and loads and loads and loads of shopping.

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, shopping!
(have you found your card yet?)

" E " said...

Duh....

It was in my hand already....

Anonymous said...

Ok, we are good to go then.

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about your centurion?

Den mas xezeis re Dalara?
Translation; Why don't you shit us Dalaras?

Anonymous said...

Rofl

Anonymous said...

"new flings (just for the sex) and loads and loads and loads of shopping." hahaha right on lol