Sunday, March 23, 2008

JF Robitaille...

Good morning everybody!!! Yesterday " G " had a blast and now she's just a year older. That's life for you!!! Just kiddin' " G "...

So these days i'm utterly obsessed with JF Robitaille. " M " discovered him and we both fell in love. His songs are AH-mazing. My fave is definately Winter, i can hear it non stop. His album is called " The Blood In My Body" and i love love love it! The lyrics are fantastic...





"And When I'm With You It's The Only Time I Can Feel The Blood In My Body"



Dior Kisses


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babycakes,Thanks to you and your exquisite powers I've been listening to his songs non-stop as well,my fav is also winter *wub*
"we won't take the long way home,we'll just breathe these winters right by"

" E " said...

you know...Just knock three times and run

(no running peanut wearing boots here)