Monday, March 3, 2008

Just Perfect....

Everything's perfect in " E "- Land. And it will be for a long time (as it seems). I'm drinking my Perrier Lime (yet again), i'm talking on the phone with " Z " (yet again) and i'm looking at my make up collection. Yes it is true, i'm a huge make-up junkie. I buy and buy and buy make-up products. I don't need them, i don't want them, but they are so damn pretty and i'm a sucker for beautiful packaging. Give me Dior, Chanel, Givenchy, M.A.C, Guerlain, Versace and i'm happy. Isn't it funny how a lip gloss can make you happy? i have more than 100 lip glosses (yes, guilty as charged) and i can't stop buying them. Sometimes i'm so superficial (what means always?!?!?! I'm not superficial and you know that. You do, right? Right? Wait, come back!! You do know i'm not superficial? Just say yes! Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!Just say yes!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it fab when everything is great in E land?
im one of those suckers who will buy a lipgloss just because of it's oh so forl packaging...

" E " said...

Well you are a babycake. We have it in our DNA.
Can't escape it...