Friday, February 29, 2008

Feels Like Home...

Have i ever told you about my control-freakissism?!? Yes, whenever i'm not able to control a situation or something comes up that i haven't predicted i freak out big time. So let's just say that these days something came up and i wasn't able to control my unexplicable (yet reasonable) behavior. But now everything's back to normal (meaning i have total control) and life is good again. So back to typing AH-mazing posts with my Dior ylang-ylang manicured hands and enjoying life. Did i mention that i have my awesome computer and UT3? You can imagine my excitement, can't you?


p.s I saw my daughter " H " after 3 days. Now that's sublime happiness!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment...

welcome back (to normal) freak!

" E " said...

Glad to be back
friend of a freak!