Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Guess Who's Back...

I said to myself: "You can't post anything else unless you do it from your brand new notebook" . And so i did. But since you are reading this AH-mazing new post that means, that this is my first post from my AH-mazing notebook!!!! *long applause*

So unfortunately i'm leaving in 2h. I'm going on a 3day trip an i won't have internet access. I KNOW...WORST THING EVER!!! @$@#$%@#$%@#$@#$
But before i go and promise-you-that-when-i'll-get-back-we-will-have-MANY-brand-new-posts-EACH-day!!! *long applause* I will leave you with something unbelievably funny!
Poor models...

And poor Catherine (duh...not Malandrino!!)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw lol lol poor catherine!
I am so glad the forlest blog is back..

" E " said...

*clap* yes it is! Go us!!!
LOL.

p.s. why is it so damn funny when people fall?