Friday, February 8, 2008

Very Busy...

I know, i know you are wondering where i have been...You are right, i'm sorry but i was very busy (YES I WAS). So i'm back now with all the news. Bad news: my notebook...still not here, my books...still at amazon, the weather AWFUL. Good news: I'm ok (health wise), i watched 2 new House episodes *heaven*, my daughter " H " is here with me (yes my dog, Einstein). I'll probably watch a movie or something, i have a lot of housework to do (which is no prob at all, because i love cleaning...yes for real) and a book to finish. You know what is happiness? Sitting on my bed, my daughter next to me, hearing her breathing and rachmaninoff's concert No.2 whilst reading a great book. That is true happiness.
So now i have to do some housework (yes i wear my tiara while i'm doing the dishes) and then we will see...who knows? Maybe "Prince Charming" will come with his Lamborghini Reventón. What? It's 2008, i can't expect him to come with his horse, i'm more into 650 horses to tell you the truth.
Just kidding. Not. Yes. Not (well that's for you to decide).
Dior Kisses


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..650 horses *shifty*
Babycakes, hope your well and taking some time out of that busy schedule to relax.

Anonymous said...

still busy honey??
where r u?