Friday, February 1, 2008

Not So Smooth Morning...

Good morning everybody!! Today isn't a good day, my pc is completely weird, i can't do anything, but it's going to be ok. Sadly you are going to miss me for a few hours but i promise i will come back faster and stronger (according to Daft Punk and Kanye West). Imagine my shock when i realised that my computer is crazy with one hand typing and the other one putting on my lips some DiorKiss lip gloss. Yes life is hard and i should know...
So as i always say there's no place like 127.0.0.1 and i can't wait to come back!!
(if you don't understand do not worry. At least now we are sure that you are not a geek.)



(Special thanks to one of my fave sites)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction:

It's Daft Punk (SKETO) - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

" E " said...

Some people here DO NOT understand that when i say Daft Punk and Kanye West, i mean Daft Punk and Kanye West.

Period.

Anonymous said...

Im officialy not a geek rofl

" E " said...

LOL

You Go "M"...