Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Creation...


Today it's very windy and cold. I'm so bored and i have no intention to leave my house whatsoever.
My day is going to be like that: a lot of chat with " Z " and maybe with " M " if i'm forl!! " R " is studying and " A " is working, so no luck there. I'm wondering if " A " is ok with her beau?!...well she will be.
I'll probably check TFS...yesterday i discovered Hye Rim Park, amazing high fashion model!! Yup, that's her in this amazing saks ad...
Ok, i'm writing my first post and i'm talking on the phone with " Z " (he is out shopping YET AGAIN!!), you can't see it but i'm rolling my eyes. Anyway , i talked with " I " today she is a little bit confused (beau problems here too? Nuh, just "dwelling" problems.) nothing serious though, can't wait to see her!!
As for me? You would love to know, wouldn't you? Well i'm everything you imagine, drop-dead-gorgeous, exquisite, funny, impeccable taste, modest (above all) and single. Yes i said single, you lucky men out there (did you see that? i said men. Yes men, no boys allowed, sorry!!). So whenever you have the chance, try to impress me (good luck with that...).
Ok, so you probably think my life is boring, nothing exciting here, no fancy parties, no self-consuming romances, well dahhhling at least when i stay at home doing absolutely nothing i wear my tiara. And let me tell you...there's nothing boring about that.
Dior Kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting..!! This blog is definitely exquisite.Can't wait to read more forl adventures.