Wednesday, January 30, 2008

For "R" With Love...





So we all know how important " R " is in my life. This is just for her. Throughout this harsh period of her academic life, i stand beside her and i let my soothing, magical powers to take away her pain.


So i give her a great trip to Santorini, Greece (the most beautiful island in the world!! How do i know? i have my sources...) to have the time of her life. So: A little bit after sunset, not completely dark, you, the beautiful caldera, this dessert for you to devour and the song "The Man You Love - Il Divo" . I'm pretty sure you need something really sour with you, something very lemonish, that's for you to decide...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one comment only :
i'm lucky to have a friend like you...!

i was so moved when i saw the "r" dedication!
YOU MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER "E"!!!

LOVE YOU BOTH-"E"+"R"- SO MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

My "E" means a lot lot lot to me!She knows that!I just A D O R E her!
I already feel better!Although I still want some sour drops in my life!
I am a lemonjunkie :-))))
Love ya mourl mou!

" E " said...

LOL you guys!!!