Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Morning.....


Good Morning Everybody!! Today is a great day for America (yes i'm a HUGE Craig Ferguson fan)...No, today is a great day for me, why? I have no idea...but positive thinking always works!
Today " Z " called me to wake me, he kinda did for 10 min, but then i slept again. How pathetic am i? I have to add, in my defense, sleep is my obsession. I ADORE sleeping , i was born to sleep. Guess what? I'm talking on the phone with " Z " (big surprise). " A " just logged in (she's back from work), " R " is missing, " G " is talking with me on skype and i'm wondering where " M " is...
That's what i love about my blog. Everything i love is here...
Oh, not to forget, some of you are wondering why there's not a post on Paris. I understand, everybody knows that "J'adore le Paris" , and of course i will put a huge post about Paris, but you have to be patient. I have to thank those who contributed with mesmerizing Paris photos! Thank you again!!
Everybody...Have a wonderful forl day!!!
Dior Kisses

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey "E"!What's up?You did make my day again,cause I'm still stressed and i've just returned home from downtown after a very tiring morning!It doesn't matter though...Life goes on!
Right????

" E " said...

Life goes on with the most exquisite blog!! Woohoo...

What about some coffee and a muffin? Pick something from the lovely photo!!

Can't you smell the coffee? Yum...

Anonymous said...

Hey! Look at me! Focus! You are about to cross the cognitive/insane border...

Anonymous said...

Go Go Go Thanos Kalliris!

Agapame Thano Kalliri without article!!

" E " said...

Thano Kalliri I LOVE YOU KARGA!!

Anonymous said...

Borders crossed.

Anonymous said...

"Z", I think you are exaggerating!I just subscribed at Kalliris' fun club and I think I am not crossing borders at all...
Oh I have to leave you,my suite in "Daphni" is waiting...