Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Trouble In Paradise....

I must admit, i have a huge problem. I sleep early in the morning. No, i'm not outside clubbing, i'm just in front of my computer (and yes i do wear my tiara, in case you were wondering) and of course i'm talking on the phone with " Z ". Yes i know, i know i'm always on the phone with " Z ", put i can't help it, he is just hilarious. You know it's like " E " + " Z " = Laughing gas, but i have to admit it's also a great workout, talking about abs of steel. Oh, " R " called me, she almost burnt the house down today...great. Oh, my friends are fabulous, ain't they? " A " still has problems with her beau. Oh just dump him already! Just kiddin'! She was pretty happy though, of course she was, she was talking with me, duh!!




Oh my, the new CK Calvin Klein cosmetics are to-die-for! As you can see Lara Stone looks fierce!! And what about this eyeshadow? So forl!! Can't wait to get it in my hands. And where's my US Vogue? Still haven't received it...





Dior Kisses (or should i say Calvin Klein?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lara looks exquisite!love her sexy stare..kinda like yours babycakes,but she is no match...

" E " said...

Aw!!!!!