Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nessun Dorma...

Goodmorning everybody!!! Leave it to " Z " to wake you up and you got results. He called me early in the morning, well not exactly early, but in my book that was pretty damn early! So now that i'm fresh and up (Still with my Shu Uemura eyelash curler in my hand, but almost done) i have to plan my day. So things to do today: Have Fun, Have Fun and then Have Fun. OMG i'm tired already. Life can be so harsh sometimes. Oh, " R " called me to wake me up in the morning (earlier than " Z ". What's wrong with them!?!!?!?) also. I desperately need a coffee. Starbucks anyone? ~ Caramel latte ~ sounds like a symphony in my ears. Btw, the weather is lovely today, my greatest love " H " is in orbit. Aw...don't be jealous...it's my dog!

This is an amazing video, from the DVD The Three Tenors In Paris (1998). Highly recommended (yes i've seen it SO many times. It's Paris what did you expect?). My favourite part: Luciano Pavarotti sings Nessun Dorma (From Turandot). He is a legend!! His facial expression at the end is priceless...Always in my heart! R.I.P

What a wondeful way to start your day!

Dior Kisses



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I needed this morning,
besides coffee, was my eye drops,
cause my vampire look was a little scary...

" E " said...

The Vampire look is always "en vogue". So don't worry you were an ugly fashionista!!

Anonymous said...

"z" ugly?Don't think so...
He is always handsome...

Seventeen kisses

" E " said...

Is it me or is this the second time i read with my own eyes:

Seventeen kisses?!?!?

OMG, i would have flipped, but i can't i'm in orbit!! (new post coming soon to justify my statement)

Anonymous said...

frank you "e".
Even though I look like the monsters from the Middle Earth, I'm ALWAYS gorgeous!
(Gorgeous - Monsters, now THAT's a fetish..)

Liposan Kisses

" E " said...

And when i thought it couldn't get worse than seventeen kisses....