Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Vaio Orgasm...




Ok, this is beyond amazing. Imagine the best orgasm you ever had (thinking about it? Yes me too...*awkward silence*...*clearing throat* so...) multiply it with 100000000000000 and you have Sony Vaio VGN - FZ21Z.

Yes, yes that is my new computer and it's on its way!!! Can't wait to touch it, to feel it, to lick it...*awkward silence* i meant to look at it. You are wondering how a computer can make me feel so hot (and bothered!!), well if you belong to generation X and you grew up writing C++ and Basic better than the alphabet, you can understand.

Now imagine this notebook and UT3...
*long pause*............
*really long pause*.................
*super duper long pause*.....................
ok i'm sorry, i seriously have to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me, I can feel you!
I've been there before!

Still though, my MacBook Pro is sexier.
Sorry.

Madison Kisses

" E " said...

Sorry but i'm a "Bill G" girl all the way!!

Bill if you read my blog, please send me 2.000.000$. Thank you

Anonymous said...

El Jobso* is the one and only.

*AKA: Job Stevens, Steve Jobs..
(I can't remember more at this time)